Innovation Ignition Competition Details
Call for Entries
October 24, 2018, Lerner Hall, Columbia University, New York City
Partners in Digital Health is excited to announce it Innovation Ignition Competition. Entrants must demonstrate how products and services directly impact the telehealth and blockchain in health technology sector. Companies that promise to radically change the future of our health system with innovations that revolutionize and rock current perspectives should apply.
Innovation Ignition Competition Details
Who Should Apply: Anyone that wants to make a mark in telehealth and blockchain technology in healthcare with a real product, and not a white paper! Complete the application, and click submit!
Why Attempt This: We believe transcending the experiential by way of existential is how to get from point A to B. If you “get” that, then you need to apply.
When Is It: October 24, 2018. If you make it to the final cut – you will be 1 of 8 companies on stage, at Lerner Hall, Columbia University, New York City.
A lightening round of 5 minute pitch presentations will determine your fate!
How Many Will Compete: Up to 8 finalists will be selected for a lightning round pitch the day of the conference. You will present to a full house the afternoon of October 24th, at Lerner Hall, Columbia University, New York City.
How Much Is It? It’s FREE!
No reimbursement is available for travels or expenses. You must be able to travel to NYC and personally present your pitch.
Apply to Pitch
Anyone with something that will change healthcare as we know it can apply. Think mobile, device, blockchain, sensors, AI, AR robotics, software, services, education…we’ll leave it up to you…
Must be GDPR and/or HIPAA compliant
For further details, please go to the appropriate journal site:
Blockchain in Healthcare Today: https://blockchainhealthcaretoday.com/index.php/journal/navigationMenu/view/iic
Telehealth and Medicine Today: https://telehealthandmedicinetoday.com/index.php/journal/iic
DEADLINE for Submissions: September 28, 2018.
The competition will focus on the following areas:
- Reducing health systems and patient out-of-pocket costs
- Designing for the level of a patient’s mobility
- Educating patients on new technology, use, application, and outcomes
- Enhanced standard of care for care-giving, remote care, elderly care, and urban care
If your product or solution addresses one of these focus areas – fill out the entry form now!
Judges will include Telehealth and Medicine Today and Blockchain in Healthcare Today journal board members, industry leadership, and VCs.
Judges will use six criterion to select winners: (1) identification of medical problem, (2) technical solution, (3) relevance to healthcare sector and technology, (4) ability to monetize, (5) caliber and expertise of your team, and (6) overall impression.
1. Complimentary exhibit booth at Converge2Xcelerate (ConV2X) 2019 ($2,500 value!)
2. Speaker Spotlight at ConV2X 2019 conference ($4,000.00 value)
3. Announcement Spotlight on journal homepage with link to your site
4. Serve as Panel Judge the 2019 Competition
5. You will be the startup featured in the newest Partners in Digital Health B2C online journal, launching
6. APC fee waived in BHTY journal ($850.00 value), should you submit a manuscript to BHTY
1. You will be a featured startup in the newest Partners in Digital Health B2C online journal, launching
2. APC waived in BHTY journal ($850.00 value), should you submit a manuscript to BHTY
The CONVERGE2XCELERATE conference will address the integration of emerging technologies to accelerate building a new framework for the future of patient care, and backbone for a new health system.
Many sessions are approved for CME and ANCC credit. The conference will highlight the most creative thinking and strategic approaches vital to value based care.
Join us and become part of the dialog!
For Support Opportunities Please Contact:
Randy Knotts | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: 312-933-4700