Ambassador Program Details
TMT AMBASSADOR PROGRAM MISSION
Accelerate pragmatic innovation in telehealth and converging technologies in healthcare around the world.
TMT AMBASSADOR PROGRAM GOALS
- Establish a global TMT Chapter network
- Grow TMT thought leadership and reach around the world
- Capture practical and experiential knowledge of telehealth and converging innovation in healthcare gained by strategic thought leaders, new-era practitioners, and future society stakeholders
- Augment organic TMT readership and original manuscript submissions
WHO CAN BECOMES A TMT AMBASSADOR?
TMT Ambassadors are passionate explorers of telehealth, virtual care, and converging innovation in healthcare, and facilitators of learning-networks. Their reach extends beyond physical location, organization, and geo-political borders. Candidates can be Thought Leaders, Practitioners, Researchers, and Students.
WHAT TMT AMBASSADORS DO?
- Establish local and virtual TMT Chapters
- Pursue and push focus area beyond current confines
- Build network of knowledge sharing and community learning
- Engage their community to accelerate telehealth adoption at scale, and converging innovation in healthcare
Arizona, USA, Skip Rodenbush, Lead Ambassador
Colorado, USA, Jan Ground, Lead Ambassador
Toni Elhoms, Co-Ambassador
Aideen Turner, Co-Ambassador
Latin America, Lucy Muniz, Lead Ambassador
New Jersey, USA, Ken Wolstenholme, Lead Ambassador
New York, USA, Sine Akten, Lead Ambassador
Dr. Osita Aniemeka, Co-Ambassador
Dr. Charles Umeh, Co-Ambassador - connect via WhatsApp https://chat.whatsapp.com/D8l7BefhHou3wZk6I05d1q
Philippines, JoAnn Castillo, Lead Ambassador
Republic of Kosovo, Neshad Asllani, Lead Ambassador
Washington DC, USA, Christian Milaster, Lead Ambassador
Washington State, USA, Don Hernandez, Lead Ambassador