ABOUT Telehealth and Medicine Today (TMT)
Telehealth and Medicine Today (TMT) is an international peer-review open-access journal dedicated to telehealth, virtual care, and converging technologies in healthcare.
TMT publishes theoretical and experiential knowledge required for strategic thought leaders, new-era practitioners, and future society stakeholders building a new model for health and care around the globe, launching and scaling health delivery services, to achieve sustainable outcomes in a value based health economy.
Operating on a no-deadline, continuous basis, TMT’s international Peer Review Board rigorously vets and objectively evaluates original manuscripts, use cases, unpublished research, substantiated opinions and related data and software in the pursuit of trust through transparency and truth.
TMT AMBASSADOR PROGRAM MISSION
Accelerate pragmatic innovation in telehealth and converging technologies in healthcare around the world
TMT AMBASSADOR PROGRAM GOALS
- Establish a global TMT Chapter network
- Grow TMT thought leadership and reach around the world
- Capture practical and experiential knowledge of telehealth and converging innovation in healthcare gained by strategic thought leaders, new-era practitioners, and future society stakeholders
- Augment organic TMT readership and original manuscript submissions
WHO CAN BECOMES A TMT AMBASSADOR?
TMT Ambassadors are passionate explorers of telehealth, virtual care, and converging innovation in healthcare, and facilitators of learning-networks. Their reach extends beyond physical location, organization, and geo-political borders.
Following consensus-based evaluation by the TMT international peer-review Board, qualified candidates can be: Thought Leaders, New-Era Practitioners, Researchers, and Students.
WHAT TMT AMBASSADORS DO?
- Establish local and virtual TMT Chapters
- Pursue and push focus area beyond current confines
- Build network of knowledge sharing and community learning
- Engage their community to accelerate telehealth adoption at scale, and converging innovation in healthcare
Should you be interested in becoming a TMT Ambassador, click HERE.
Arizona, USA, Skip Rodenbush, Lead Ambassador
Colorado, USA, Jan Ground, Lead Ambassador
Toni Elhoms, Co-Ambassador
Aideen Turner, Co-Ambassador
Latin America, Lucy Muniz, Lead Ambassador
New Jersey, USA, Ken Wolstenholme, Lead Ambassador
New York, USA, Sine Akten, Lead Ambassador
Dr. Osita Aniemeka, Co-Ambassador
Dr. Charles Umeh, Co-Ambassador - connect via WhatsApp https://chat.whatsapp.com/D8l7BefhHou3wZk6I05d1q
Philippines, JoAnn Castillo, Lead Ambassador
Republic of Kosovo, Neshad Asllani, Lead Ambassador
Washington DC, USA, Christian Milaster, Lead Ambassador