Journal Conflict of Interest Disclosures
Telehealth and Medicine Today (TMT) requires all board and staff members to disclose conflict of interest and financial relationships. An individual has a relevant financial relationship if he/she and/or a spouse or partner had a financial relationship in any amount occurring in the last 12 months, and reported below. Conflicts below present disclosures beyond the board member’s affiliation and current employer. For a complete list of editorial team members please click here.
Lyle Berkowitz, MD, FACP, FHIMSS, USA
- Competing interests: Board member at Healthfinch and Oneview Healthcare
Amar Gupta, PhD, USA
- Competing interests: Advisor to MITRE, Paid Keynote for McDermott Will & Emery LLP, AI in Healthcare event, Consultant to Walmart Health, Lead researcher for Philips sponsored projects, Consultant to United Technology Corporation, MIT Hacking Machine and King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology
John D. Halamka, MD, MS, USA
- Competing interests: Arcadia Healthcare Solutions Advisory Board, New Leaf Venture Partners Advisory Board, Orion Healthcare Board of Directors and Gates Foundation Consultant
Paul Barach, B.Sc. MD, MPH, Maj (ret.), USA
- Competing interests: • Pegwin—consultant and stockholder at Play It Health, advisory board member and stockholder at Vital tech and principle at J Bara Innovation
Andrew Philip, PhD, LP, USA
- Competing interests: I am a minor shareholder in MindMed (publicly traded company) and an equity shareholder and co-founder of Ingaige Care (private company). I am a Teladoc Health independent contractor. I receive numerous honoraria and speaker stipends annually as a speaker and consultant fees, which I pass directly to my nonprofit 501(c)(3) employer, Primary Care Development Corporation. These interests will have no impact on my editorial decisions and recommendations.
Advisory Board Members
Richard Anglin, USA
- Competing interests: I own telmedx and all associated patent applications.
David B. Nash, MD, MBA, USA
- Competing interests: I am a frequent speaker. Proceeds go to Jefferson University
Shayan Vyas, MD, MBA, FAAP, USA
- Competing interests: I own shares of Teladoc Health.
Chris Wasden, USA
- Competing interests: Happify Health Advisor
Editorial Board Members
Matthew R. Fisher, USA
- Competing interests: I'm outside attorney for various physician practices, hospitals, SNFs, care delivery organizations, digital health companies and liability insurers.
Sujeet Katiyar, India
- Competing interests: I have a stake in Corporate Concepts & Knowledgeware Creators Ltd (CCKC Ltd). My spouse is a board member and stakholder in CCKC Ltd.
Sandeep Reddy, MBBS, DPH, MSc, MMgmt, MBAcert, PhD, FAIDH, FACHSM, FAcadmTM, CHIA, CHE, Australia
- Competing interests: Chairman and Share Holder, Medi-AI and Share Holder, TeleMedicX
Micaela Seemann Monteiro, MD, Portugal
- Competing interests: I'm owner of Seemann Monteiro Consulting, Lda and shareholder/partner of Stand Clear, Lda.
Sunil Shroff, MS. FRCS, D Urol, India
- Competing interests: I'm the editorial director of www.medindia.net
Meg Barron, USA
- Competing interests: I participate in-kind on the following Boards/Steering Committees - MassChallenge, HealthTech Advisory Board, Together Health Executive Steering Committee, MATTER Advisory Board, HealthTech Arkansas Advisory Board and TEDMED Research Scholar
Arnab Paul, India
- Competing interests: I am board member and shareholder of Patient Planet.
Allison Viola, MBA, USA
- Competing interests: I own Cerner stock
Debbie Voyles, USA
- Competing interests: I have received honoraria from Maine Health, Vidyo Telehealth Summit and Vidyo Telehealth Advisory Board in 2017. Travel support to participate in InTouch Telehealth Summit in 2016. Travel support to present at Maine Health Summit about UCHealth rollout of Virtual Health. I have received funds to cover travel costs to attend vendor Summits to learn about their new Telehealth applications as well as honorarium to speak at the Maine Health Summit about how UCHealth has rolled out our Virtual Health program within the EPIC environment. Any funding I have received or will receive for travel costs from vendors will not influence my decision or affect my ability to choose the best software or hardware options for our Virtual Health program.
Publishing and Operations Staff
Tory Cenaj, USA
- Competing interests: founder and owner of Partners in Digital Health, including the journals Blockchain in Healthcare Today, Telehealth and Medicine Today and all related activities and initiatives associated with these titles, and company portfolio. I volunteer for, and own, SolarCoin. I am advisor for IEEE-SA and NixWhistle.
John Russo Jr., PharmD, USA
- Competing interests: I am the owner of The MedCom Resource
Ron Ribitzky MD, USA
- Competing interests: Stock shareholder of iSpecimen. Business Partner of DEMTECH.biz, East-West Digital News, ACTIMIRA, and TALENTGRID VENTURES. Strategic Advisor and token rights holder ARNA Genomics, BitMED. MarketsandMarkets Honorarium recipient. Komodo Health