Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- I, the submitting author, warrant that I am authorized by all co-authors to submit this version of the manuscript and to be their spokesperson during the review process and beyond.
- I, the submitting author, warrant that any interests that might impair the credibility of the manuscript are disclosed in the Conflict of Interests section, which is included and uploaded separately (as a supplementary file) so as to not compromise the blind review.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice or Microsoft Word file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
Please upload a SEPARATE title page and cover letter to ensure double blind peer review. The information that should be submitted separately are:
2. Author List
3. Author names and affiliations
4. Corresponding author
5. Author Contributions
6. Conflicts of Interests. No manuscript will be published without this statement/section. The submitting author warrants that he/she is authorized by all co-authors to vouch for the information to be true and correct.
Authors retain copyright of their work, with first publication rights granted to Telehealth and Medicine Today (TMT).