Identification of Gaps in Graduate Medical Education Telehealth Training
Keywords:Education, Residency, Telehealth, Training
No abstract available.
1. Telehealth: A post-COVID-19 reality? | McKinsey. Accessed April 14, 2021. https://www.mckinsey.com/industries/healthcare-systems-and-services/our-insights/telehealth-a-quarter-trillion-dollar-post-covid-19-reality#
3. Stovel RG, Gabarin N, Cavalcanti RB, Abrams H. Curricular needs for training telemedicine physicians: A scoping review. Med Teach. 2020;42(11):1234–42. https://doi.org/10.1080/0142159X.2020.1799959
4. Telehealth competencies. AAMC. Accessed April 14, 2021. https://www.aamc.org/data-reports/report/telehealth-competencies
5. Pourmand A, Ghassemi M, Sumon K, Amini SB, Hood C, Sikka N. Lack of telemedicine training in academic medicine: Are we preparing the next generation? Telemed e-Health. 2020;27(1):62–7. https://doi.org/10.1089/tmj.2019.0287
6. Wong R, Ng P, Spinnato T, et al. Expanding telehealth competencies in primary care: A longitudinal interdisciplinary simulation to train internal medicine residents in complex patient care. J Med Educ. 2020;12(6):745–52. https://doi.org/10.4300/JGME-D-20-00030.1
8. Hindman DJ, Kochis SR, Apfel A, et al. Improving medical students’ OSCE performance in telehealth: The effects of a telephone medicine curriculum. Acad Med. 2020;95(12):1908–12. https://doi.org/10.1097/ACM.0000000000003622
9. Telepsychiatry practice guidelines. Accessed April 20, 2021. https://www.psychiatry.org/psychiatrists/practice/telepsychiatry/toolkit/practice-guideline
11. How to administer a virtual physical exam. Department of Medicine. Accessed April 20, 2021. https://medicine.stanford.edu/news/current-news/standard-news/virtual-physical-exam.html
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2021 Matthew Sakumoto, Ryan Jelinek, Aditi Joshi
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Authors retain copyright of their work, with first publication rights granted to Telehealth and Medicine Today (THMT).
THMT is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.