Remote Patient Monitoring in India
Keywords:remote patient monitoring, RPM, Telehealth in India, translational AI
Panelists discuss the clinical aspects of remote patient monitoring (RPM) in telehealth and clinical enhancements including technologies such as translational AI, and the benefits of RPM on acute and chronic medical conditions.
- What is RPM and how is it beneficial in chronic disease management?
- How is Telemedicine different from RPM?
- What is the role of AI in RPM?
- How has RPM taken over and changed the life of people?
- Have patients at large accepted the concept of RPM?
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2023 Dr Haleema Yezdani, Avneesh Khare MBBS, MD, DNB, MNAMS, PDCC, MBA, Dr. M A Maluk Mohamed
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Authors retain copyright of their work, with first publication rights granted to Telehealth and Medicine Today (THMT).
THMT is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.